Wednesday 23 March 2011



INHERITANCE NEWS!

Book 4 of Christopher Paolini's Inheritance Cycle will be released on November 8 this year, entitled INHERITANCE as the last book in the series, it was only announced today! The cover has also been released

Really though it's about time! The last book came out in 2008 or something ridiculous like that and there's been so many rumours. I'm very glad it's all cleared up now and we have something to go on and look forward to. It's a shame because a lot of fans have 'grown up' now, if such a term can be applied to literature, and have grown less and less enthusiastic about the final book. I felt like that for a while, I gave up hope and stopped checking in on the site for updates, until I saw this on facebook and exploded. Paolini is like Patrick Rothfuss, I think; an absolute perfectionist, and actually that's not a bad trait at all when it comes to writing a novel - I hope that Rothfuss will update us on The Name of the Wind's sequel soon, I'm just as excited about that one too. Today is a happy day.